Who We Are
IN APPROXIMATELY 52 COUNTRIES, PRINTING AND DISTRIBUTION OF BIBLES IS BANNED OR SEVERELY RESTRICTED ...
Even the possession of a Bible can be a criminal offense. These countries include Afghanistan, Algeria, China, Comoros, Djibouti, Iran, Iraq, Mauritania, Laos, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, and Yemen.. Consequently, there are hundreds of millions of Christians who cannot obtain the Bibles and religious material they desire. Biblia Global and its partners work in many of these countries to equip Christians with the materials they are asking for. Some of the countries we work in you will see listed on our website; other countries are not listed for the security and safety of the ongoing work and partners.
Biblia Global is dedicated to: Equipping every Christian with a Bible and other tools to facilitate Christian growth and spiritual transformation; building up the global body of Christ to greater love, unity, and maturity; and to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ.
1. Supply God's Word to God's people - As readily available as the Bible is in the west, there are still places in the world where people cannot get their own copy of a Bible due to government oppression, poverty, isolation, politics, or a combination of all these. We serve the Christians and people groups who are in closed nations, the hardest to reach locations, and those who may be overlooked by other organizations. We work through our local relationships to identify where the need exists and to ensure the resources reach each individual regardless of their status with the local government.
2. Encourage and Strengthen Believers - By bringing God's word to those who have none; by sharing incredible stories of what God is doing in the global church; and by sharing the corresponding giving opportunities to see a Bible placed in the hands of every believer on earth.
3. Equip the Saints - We desire to see Christians mature in their faith, having experienced spiritual transformation in their lives. By bringing God's Word and study materials to believers who have had none, we are providing the brick and mortar for spiritual growth. On the other side, we desire whole-life transformation in our prayer and financial partner's heart, that they would become sensitive to the Holy Spirit's work, and respond as generous stewards of God's resources as He leads them. We desire that they would be rich towards God in all areas of their life as Christ has been generous towards them in His saving work.
4. Raise up faithful disciples of Jesus - In both giver and receiver, we desire that ultimately faithful disciples of Jesus Christ may be raised up and the church may be built up to function as God intended. We believe that when the Word of God gets into people’s lives, God uses it to change individuals, families, communities, and nations through the power of His Holy Spirit.
BIBLIA GLOBAL ACCOMPLISHES ITS MISSION AND VISION BY:
1. Communicating the great need of Bibles for Christians in restricted and underdeveloped nations.
2. Providing opportunities to partner towards meeting those needs.
3. Using resources given to meet the need for Bibles and other Christian material, then providing follow up stories, pictures, and testimonies.
What We Beleive
What we believe and stand for at Biblia Global is as important as the work we are involved in. We seek to always act in love, to offer grace and charity in secondary and non-essential issues, and to hold fast to Jesus Christ and the essentials of the orthodox Christian faith. The ancient maxim sums this up well, "In the essentials unity, in non-essentials charity, in all things love." The following is a summary of the "essentials" which we hold to as an organization.
THE WORD OF GOD - We believe the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the inspired Word of God, inerrant in the original writings, complete as the revelation of God’s will for salvation, and the supreme and final authority in all matters to which they speak.
THE TRINITY - We believe in one God, creator and sustainer of all things, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; that these are equal in every divine perfection and that they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence and redemption.
GOD THE FATHER - We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power, and love. He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men and women, hears and answers prayer, and He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
JESUS CHRIST - We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s eternal Son, and has precisely the same nature, attributes and perfections as God the Father and God the Holy Spirit. He is not only true God, but true man conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. We believe in His sinless life, His substitutionary atonement, His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension into heaven, His priestly intercession on behalf of His people, and His personal, visible, return from heaven.
HOLY SPIRIT - We believe in the Holy Spirit, His personality, and His work in regeneration, sanctification, and preservation. His ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and implement Christ’s work of redeeming the lost and empowering the believer for godly living and service.
HUMANITY - We believe God created humanity, male and female, in the image of God and free from sin. We further believe all persons are sinners by nature and choice and are, therefore, spiritually dead. We also believe that the Holy Spirit regenerates those who repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ as Savior.
SALVATION - We believe in salvation by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. This salvation is based upon the sovereign grace of God, and was purchased by Christ on the cross, and is received through faith apart from any human merit, works, or ritual. We believe salvation results in righteous living, good works, and proper social concern.
THE CHURCH - We believe that the Church is the spiritual body of which Christ is the head and is composed of all persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit. This body expresses itself in local assemblies whose members have been baptized upon a credible confession of faith and have associated themselves for worship, instruction, evangelism, and service. The ordinances of the local church are believers’ baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We also believe in the interdependence of local churches and the mutual submission of Christians to each other in love.
SEPARATION OF CHURCH AND STATE - We believe that each local church must be free from interference by any political authority. We also believe all men and women are directly responsible to God in matters of faith and life, and that they should be free to worship God according to the dictates of their consciences.
CHRISTIAN CONDUCT - We believe that the supreme task of every believer is to glorify God in life and conduct and be blameless before the world. Each Christian should be a faithful steward of all possessions and seek to realize in every area of life the full stature of maturity in Christ.